Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

I'm a little late posting today, but I'm sure everyone is accostumed to my "timeliness" by now!

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday! If you've come my way via Angie I'm so glad you did! And if you've come by some other path, please go visit Angie at SeVen CloWn CirCuS to see some other cute/sweet/funny/beautiful/outstanding Wordfuls from all over!

"Feel the Sun on your Feet"

I was reading and had my feet in the air propping up the book--- loved the sun shining in between the toes and the pink dots that showed up!



"Meet Mr.Bird"
Awesome seagulls that was brilliantly stark white with gorgeous grey spots highlighting his head
I love takin "wildlife" photos- takes more time (that u dont really have) to get a great pic!
"Purple Palms"

Palmtrees at sunset are just so beautiful! 'Nuff said!

XOXO-- KK

3 comments:

Andhari said...

Palm trees and sunset. I'm smelling beach vacation. ooooh!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, the sun set...amazing!!! I just love it!

Nicole said...

Great pictures! I wish I could see palm trees in the sunset.