Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

The weekend has come and gone, and it's MONDAY again. My oh my, last week seemed to just disappear. Luckily for you the week brought on a few Not Me!s. Oh yay! With no further ado I'll get to it...

I did not get to be pampered all day Friday and have my hair beautifully done by Julie at her salon called Envy Salon, so that I would look stunning for the ball that night, and Julie is definitely not such a miracle worker that she was able to do my entire up do in 60 minutes flat. Miracle I tell u-- Miracle!

I did not get a chuckle last week out of hearing a friend say, "You know what? My absolute favorite food is Finger food! I could eat it ALL Day!"---Thinking this was such a silly thing to pick as a favorite, I certainly did not stuff my pretty little mouth with 10 finger sandwiches at the ball on Friday and feel no remorse for doing so... even though I tried shoving each one in my mouth quickly before anyone noticed I had been back to the buffet table a dozen time! Nope, Not me!

And I did not wake up this morning and eat King Cake for breakfast because it was just so gooey and impossible to resist! (If you've never had a King Cake for Mardi Gras, PLEASE do this for you and your kids and order one from here-- It takes 2days to get to you and is SOO worth it!) No, Not Me!

I was not so sleepy on Saturday that it took Ankoo calling SIX TIMES for my body to respond and realize the phone was ringing-- And when I finally tried to "race" to the phone I did not fall straight off the couch and onto the ground because my legs refused to come alive! Haha..I actually wish someone could have seen this in action to laugh with me... I mean..IF that had happened...Which it of course did not... :)

And to top it off I did not decide last minute to not cook steaks at home for Valentine's Day, and instead opt for my sweetheart and I to get dressed up at 7pm and go OUT to dinner at Olive Garden. I would never had put trust in Ankoo that he'd called to check to see if there was a wait at Provino's, only to get there and see that people are parked on the other side of the road, and the wait is 2 1/2 hrs!!---- It definitely did not turn out to actually be the best, most relaxing Valentine's Day we've ever had! Nope Not Us.. We're way too organized and up tight to enjoy the hour we waited to Olive Garden, and to just enjoy that we were out together!

I also did not get the movie "Wall-e" from Kooks for Valentine's Day and did not love it immensely!!

That's all folks!! Hope everyone had someone to love on and to love them on Valentine's Day!


--------------------------

I have ONE More!! I did not get hit in the face by really wet purple bead necklace at the parade, that did NOT for certain give me a bloody lip that actually didn't even hurt because it was so cold out! Nope, no man on a float would ever be stupid enough to heeve plastic wads of necklaces at an unsuspecting target that would happen to have been my lip. Nope not me!

Just Had to get that one off my Chest!! :) LOVE YALL


3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Sounds like you had a great V-day. I bought Wall-E a while ago, but we haven't watched yet. I heard it's totally cute. Pampering sounds so nice - and a ball? What fun!

Lauren said...

you had a busy week. Your hair was fabulous!

Alicia said...

Wall-e is the best movie! Great Not Me's!