Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Sunday Thanks

I usually do Be Still Sunday, and choose not to post on Sundays, but it's 1am and I'm still awake because I slept all day due to my migraine. :/

I just wanted to take a minute and say THANK YOU to everyone who left me msgs wishing I'd feel better! It was so sweet of y'all, and if you haven't received an email back from me yet rest assure you will be!

Thank you (flower)

I've had migraines since I was in high school so its become routine, but it certainly doesn't make it any less painful! Nothin' a little Excedrin Migraine, Coca~Cola, Lots of Water and a long nap can't take care of! Plus the caring words from you all! :) I'm so sorry so many of you know my pain. I pray one day there is a better cure than hopping us all up on loads of caffinee! Luckily, Migraine is gone and I'm heading back to North Point Church for the second time this morning. Can't wait to see what God has in store today!!

Hope you have wonderful Sundays!
In His name,

No comments: