Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fighting for the Little Hands

Real Life Review

Please just take a moment and visit Melinda's blog to find out more about the prayer team that is in prayer every monday ( yes, I'm a day late, but rather a day late than not here at all!) in hopes that God will change the heart of President Obama.

If you are pro choice I assure you I in no way intend to judge you and try to place any guilt or malice toward you. I'm not trying to force anyone in to believing that what I believe is the only way to believe, but this is something that I personally feel a strong conviction over and am heartbroken over the idea of the new changes that Pres. Obama has in store have will end the lives of so many children created by God. In my opinion it is terrifying, but that's the opinion of a 22 yr old, non-married woman with a boyfriend, who grew up in the "Stand Up and Speak Your Mind" era... so take it for what it is-- My Stand, My Opinion, and My Belief.

Love you all~

No comments: