Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's Monday, and what an exciting Monday it is! This is a First~ My very First Not Me! Monday !! I've planned ahead and made sure to write this BEFORE work so that I would make sure to have time! This past week was a packed one, and full of fun & excitement, and I of course did NOT do anything silly, and slightly ridiculous! :)

I certainly did NOT eat only an entire can of green beans as my complete dinner on Tuesday because I was too tired to drive 3 whole minutes to the store. I would *never* eat a meal that wasn't well-balanced, No, Not Me!

And I of course did NOT have to bundle up in 3 levels of clothes to go to sleep EVERY night this week because the heater has gone out and the temperature inside the house in 57degrees. Imagine: undershirt,t-shirt, hoodie w/ hood pulled up, sweatpants, and boot socks.. i would have never felt ridiculous wearing such a get-up because if I was to wear an out fit like this it would look way too cool to ever be laughed at by an unsuspecting visitor! Goodness... Not Me!

I didn't enjoy having to go to work late TWO days last week waiting on the Heating/Air man to show up at the house-- and I would Never in a million years squeal out of excitement as I switched my alarm clock from 5:15 am to 8am the nights before while dreaming of blissful extra hours of sleep! Not Me!

I did NOT enjoy getting to spend time laughing like a little kid with my younger cousins TWO nights in a row, and accidentally causing them to not go to bed til 10:30 both nights! I would never allow my happiness of annoying my 13yr cousin, and carrying around his little sister,my 10yr old cousin, to get in the way of the dream land that awaited them! Hehe.. No no no, not me!

And I would Never wait til the day of my friends wedding shower to go gift shopping! I'm waaay too prepared to wait until the last minute to do a thing like that! Not Me!

My boyfriend would never ever drop me off at the front door of Target to run in and buy tights to wear under my dress on the way to the shower ( because I Of Course would never forget to pack a pair on Friday morning,err.. I mean Thursday evening!), then park in the Handicap parking spot to run in and find me! He is WAY too law abiding to EVER pull a stunt like this! And if he was to ever perform this so-called act I would never be to oblivious to notice how wonderfully close of a spot we had until he pointed it out to me! Oh NO! Not Me! (For the record he honestly has never pulled such a stunt before! I promise we aren't "those" type of people!! Good gracious! I'm Blushing in embarrassment as y'all read this!)

Oh! And I would never be so predictable to utter the words during the above incident, "OMG! ANKOO! I SOOOOO want to be able to BLOG about this.. But I'm too embarrassed to mention it!" Nope, never ever! :)

I did not annoy Ankoo to death taking a few (ie. eight!) pictures of us at the shower to get the "perfect" picture of us to add to our blog! No, Not Me!

I did not promise myself to write a blog every day last week then get too busy to follow through! I'm certainly not that predictable-- Not Me!

I also never searched multiple bookstores, music stores, Target and Walmart to find Barney DVDs for C because she is obsessed with "Baby Butt"-- yes she doesn't realize the right name is Baby Bop-- and I was Not giggling inside my head when I found a set of 3 DVDs with a sing along cd! I would never allow the site of Barney to bring a sparkle to my eye! Nope, Not Me!

My Goodness It feels so wonderful to get those things off my chest! I can see why so many people are on the Not Me! Monday list every week! It's wonderful! Thank you Again to MckMama! And don't forget to go over to her blog if you'd like to read some more Not Me! Mondays!!!

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I hope those green beans tasted good lol to funny.


I was also wondering Would you like to take part in Tribute tuesday?. It's a blog I made and its a chance to say thankyou to that some one in your life who has made the world a better place for you. It has mr linky so the world can see your tribute to that special person

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Hey, green beans are a good meal! Crazy that you would have to go to bed in that many clothes, ick! I am glad your heat is back!

Unknown said...

Great list!
Welcome to NMM; it is addicting! :)