Saturday, February 21, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Just found this at Call Me Cate's Blog Six Word Saturday and loved the idea! Go to her blog to find out the history behind the idea. Saturday's are perfect to simplify things, so here's my day in a snap:
Home Alone, Giant Migrane, FrostyFrog Time!
That's all I've got today! For the record, I've got some info on the button making, but one I actually understand the info I promise to write about it and SHARE with everyone!

What is everyone up to this weekend??

6 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

So sorry about the migraine. I suffer from them myself and it is a special kind of misery. That Frosty Frog looks comforting though.

Thanks so much for playing along and I hope your headache leaves you soon!

Deb said...

ugh! i think it's going around... i have had a horrible headache for the last 2 days. unfortunately, i know mine is hormonal. ick.

Tiffany said...

I hope you find relief from the migraine. I always try excedrin and coke. If that doesn't work then I go for the heavy drugs.

Annelie said...

I hope your migraine is on its way out by now, chased away by that delicious Frosty Frog! I get them too, and it really is horrible.
Feel better!

Cheryl said...

I miss the Frosty Frog.
Hope you fill better. btw, love your new background.

Andhari said...

It's tough when migraine attacks. Hope you feel better.