Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love the Oscars

One day I will be in the audience at the Oscars! LOL. *SIgh* Beautiful people, beautiful dresses, lots of smiles and FUN! Who wouldn't want to go have a fun time with 100s of people who don't know you?! Only dilemma... there is NO WAY to be capable of out-dressing Angie, Evan Rachel, Jessica, Penelope, or Kate! Such beautiful women- inside and out!

I wasn't planning on watching the preshow, but I'm glad I am-- it's nice to hear them talk and remember they are just people... who do get really pretty dresses and jewelry to wear! :)

If I could have one thing from the Oscars tonight I would have Angelina's green earrings! I have red ones like them and love 'em.

Anyone else's in their pajamas watchin' tonight?? And if so, have any favorite pics for winners??

Big Picks: Slumdog Millionaire and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

4 comments:

Hccm said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry. -Wenda

Nicole said...

No I didn't watch. It's just too boring and I have other priorities. Like giving up the tv to my kids to watch cartoons and Icarly. I know, your jealous.

Tim said...

We didnt even realize it was on till the very end so we missed most of it. :(

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

You were pretty good on your picks!!