Monday, February 9, 2009

Puppies and Pictures

I received an email this morning from a friend saying a guy in Atlanta had rescued 6 black lab mix puppies from the middle of the road on Saturday. Once I saw the picture I couldn't believe someone could be so awful to abandon such sweet puppies!! The guy has bathed, and flee bathed all the puppies, and gotten them dewormed I think, and wants to find them some great homes As Soon As Possible! He tried calling Animal Shelters, but no one had room and he really doesn't want to have to take them to Animal Rescue where they'll be euthanized if not sold in 5 days. Soooo... I have wanted a chocolate lab for the last.. TEN YEARS, ever since I saw a beautiful English lab in Colorado when I was 12 I've wanted one of my own. i never knew I'd end up dating Ankoo who has "our" beautiful Kimber who is a fullbreed Chocolate Lab and fall so in love with him as well. Anyways.... these pups need a home, and I need a pup to love, so Ankoo is calling the guy tonight to get a little more info!! Maybe it'll work out! If any of you all are looking for a puppy and have a loving home email/comment me and I'll give you the guys phone number. He lives here near peachtree st. I think.

ALSO, Does anyone know of a great local photographer here in GA? My friends who are getting married in September are wanting to take engagement photos, and I've been volunteered to do them for them. I haven't done a lot of work recently, so hopefully all goes well, BUT they are in an intense search for a photographer for their wedding, and I thought I'd use the plethera of bloggers that may read this blog as a great resource to find out about some photographers! Please let meknow if you or a friend of yours does photography, or if you've used a photographer in GA that you really loved and wouldn't mind recommending. Thank you all so much!

Continue having a fantastic Monday!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Wow I could have really helped on the Photographer thing but I live in Texas. Sorry :(

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Andhari said...

euthanized? oh hell no that would be too sad, wish I could keep one or two. I'm just too far.

Unknown said...

again im giving u a comment well duh, I want the smallest puppy give me the guys phone number!