Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cheeburger Cheeburger with My Sweetheart

With things being so hectic in our lives lately Ankoo and I decided to have an early dinner Sunday night and go to a new place that we've been meaning to go to for the last 2 1/2 yrs! What delightful restaurant did we choose you ask? Why, Cheeburger Cheeburger of course! So upscale-- typical us! Haha! I was fun to just have a relaxing dinner just the two of us and have a little fun. I took a few snap-shots so i thought I would post them. I'm trying to get better at posting pictures.

The best Chocolate shake EVER! It was more like pure chocolate ice cream- super thick!

My lil' burger w/ cheese, sauteed onions and salsa! Oh so good!




Slurp! Mmmm

Enjoying his Cookie dough milkshake

4 comments:

Tim said...

That all looks so good. I wish they had those around here. I just luvs me some cheesburgers.

Unknown said...

I luv cheeburger cheburger it totally rocks!

currifa said...

Kay, Thanks for posting the BEST PICTURE ever of me lol....

currifa said...

Kay, Thanks for posting the BEST PICTURE ever of me lol....