Wednesday, February 18, 2009

*Wordful Wednesday*

Good Morning Sunshines!


*Wordful Wednesday is brought to YOU by Angie and her crazy, sweet and always uplifting circus! :) I'm happy it's Wednesday! It's so nice to make it to the middle of the week, and now if I can just survive today & Thursday it'll be the weekend again!
I have a hodge-podge of pictures that I wanted to share today b/c I don't have enough to say to do a blog about EACH!

This is my "Mimi"-- no clue why I started calling her that when she was about 3, but you go with what fits! I look this picture on her Mom's birthday last week and loved it because it's just... Her. Period. No need to do any touch ups, she's 10 and absolutely beautiful! What I wouldn't give to have blue-grey eyes like her! She's got an amazing personality-- she's such a spitfire, and I love that about her! Always listening, taking in absolutely ever single thing you say around her. She's growing up to be such a young lady, just like her cousin "Emmie" who is her twin from a 'notha mother :)
I did a little color adjusting on this photo using Picnik MY GOODNESS I love that site!! This is pretty much the second time I've played with it, and it's all due to seeing the adorable photos Tarah puts up for I LOVE Faces! every week! It taking a bit to figure out which adjustments I like to use, but it's so much fun to see what you can do. This was the only photo we took where you can see my full dress :( I know it's fuzzy, which is a complete bummer, but at tleast the dress looks great! Haha



This picture was taken on the bus while in Costa Rica last year on a mission trip. I love making these bracelets, and love teaching children their meanings even more. This one in the picture was an example one I wore for 2 days, then gave away to a little boy at an elementary school, he didn't have one because we started running out and had to give about 8 of the kids ones we'd been wearing! It warms my heart in such a giddy way to think that that little boy might be wearing that bracelet or atleast have it sitting on his dresser at home right now. A constant reminder of God's love and the Salvation for all who believe in Him.

I LOVE Wordful Wednesday-- Could I ever upload a pic and not talk about it!? GASP! I shutter at the thought!
If y'all want to add your own Wordful Wednesdays or see more pictures from other blogs go on over to Angie's Circus!

Love y'all,

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is a great pic of Mia. She is a precious girl, isn't she?

I love picnik too!
I'm going to do the sweetheart thing soon.

Michelle said...

Great shots and I am a huge fan of picnik too. I always recognize the effects that people pick.

Great WW!