Monday, February 16, 2009

One Boy One Girl

It was 1991, when a skinny, little, brown-eyed, four year old girl fell in love with the magic of Beauty and the Beast. She couldn't imagine a more beautiful princess in the world, and couldn't wait until she unexpectedly would find her very own Prince who would love her the way that the Beast loved Belle. This little girl absolutely loved dreaming of being a princess and being swept off her feet....
That little girl was of course Me! I'm sure y'all probably all figured that out pretty quickly,huh?! I had to reminisce just a little so that I could tell you all about how wonderful the Mardi Gras Ball was this weekend and how I felt like Belle in my Gold and Turquoise dress dancing with my Beast Prince! Oh my, It definitely was magical and a night to remember! Felt like it was just us- One boy and one girl- dancing alone :)

-------------------------------------------------
I went early on Friday morning to have my hair done by Julie at Envy Salon in Opelika, AL right up from Auburn, and it turned out beautiful... see for yourself!
It was so beautiful I truly almost cried! After get my hair done Ankoo and I got on the road to Atmore to meet up with Goobs(his mom) and Fathertime(his dad) and Evalyn(Eva- his sister). We quickly scooped them up and carefully avoided my hair getting hit by any of the rain that started coming down on the way to Lower Alabama :) We changed at his Aunt's house and left for the parade.. here are the first photos from it! Belle and the Prince--sorry its fuzzy! It was raining and the street lamps aren't exactly perfect lighting!

Eva and I at the Order of the Incas Parade trying to stay dry!

Ankoo's Mom and I <3

Our Usual Self Portrait- Taken Before the Ball Started while I waited for Merlin to come in for Lead Outs!

Okay.. I have a lot more photos from Ankoo's camera and mine, but that's all I'm putting for now! You'll have to come back for more throughout the week! Hehe, Incentive to drop by!

Love you all,

5 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Wow! You look Gorgeous!!! =) I just love your hair!!!

Alicia said...

Your hair was beautiful! Dont you just love that Alabama weather? Glad you had a great time!

Cheryl said...

You look amazing!!
So glad y'all had fun!

Kiezie said...

How fun that sounds!! I'm just sorry we couldn't be there too!! You look beautiful, and very happy!!

Laura said...

You are absolutely beautiful! Inside and out!