Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesday- What a Wonderful Man

I think I've mentioned that I started work for the first time 3 weeks ago. I'm loving my job, but it's leaving me very little time to spend with My Hunny, my family or my friends which has already started making me feel guilty. Thank goodness for the phone otherwise I'd be in lots of trouble for losing touch!
Anyways, Hunny came to visit all last week while his hunting for a money-makin' job of his own here in Atl, and thursday I came home to an interesting smell in the hallway leading to the kitchen. Here is what I found!

ARMADILLO COOKIES! The average girl might be weirded out, but after all the cookie cutters we're given to us as a present from MY mother ( Oh does she know him!). he had gotten online whilte I was at work and found a recipe for sugar cookies from scratch! HOW SWEET! The.. sweetest (most interesting) part is that he couldn't find any vanilla extract in the house so using his "Man Skills" as I call them he got out the VANILLA ICE CREAM and melted down a few spoonfuls as a substitute. Haha, oh I love him! It made my week that he did something just to see me smile and just to say he loves me without having to say the words! I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Hope you all have men who like to bake too.. you just might want to assist them if they are the *creative* type like Hunny!


Happy Wordful Wednesday!!


2 comments:

More Than Words said...

I can't see any pictures, but I'm sure they are adorable!

What a very sweet, creative hubby you have!!

Big Sister said...

That is SOOO sweet!! When I get a boyfriend or married I want a guy who can cook and will just cuz he luvs to & luvs me! LUV U!!