Wednesday, January 28, 2009

American Idol Pic

Adam Lambert, WOW. Yep he's my pick so far for American Idol! I know I know, I'm over a week late on seeing the episode he was on, but that's what happens when I have to record shows and get to them on my own time! My goodness he's got a great voice and what a cutie! Haha, great "total package" he's got going for him. I just pray he doesn't go the theatrical route and try to sing all show tunes since he's done a lot of theater since he was little. PLUS He's in Wicked RIGHT NOW! How awesome is that!? Okay... I'm sure I'll have two more favorites I'll add to the list eventually, but he's the ONLY one that stands out so far. Love Him. Keep your eyes out for this one.
Adam Lambert- The Next American Idol!
***********UPDATE***********
Additional People I like.. but don't LOVE yet:
Brent Keith Smith
Ryan Johnson
Jasmine Murray- FL
Anne Marie Boskovich- FL (from TN)<--2nd Fav
David Osmond-UT- love him, he sang Take 6!
Megan Corkrey-UT Pretty darn original girl, only 23!

2 comments:

Andhari said...

he has such voice. I actually enjoyed watching him too

nellajane said...

i LOVE idol! my pic is scott macintyre (sight impaired). he's a musical genius! but i won't know for sure until it gets to the top 24. i went to Massage school when I lived in Pa, but Utah has different state regulations that I'm overwhelmed to go through. eck! anyways, i'm excited to find someone else who watches Idol!