Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inaugural Freebies

Well well well, what would America be without giving freebies to commemorate the Inauguration of our 44Th President?
Heard on my way in to work that there are a couple freebies going on across the country today so I thought I'd share with everyone:
1. Krispy Kreme is giving out FREE regular donuts all day long.
2. Dunkin Donuts is giving out A FREE donut with the Purchase of a cup of coffee.
3. TGIFridays is giving out.. I think it was a FREE appetizer of your choice and a commemorative Pin for the Inauguration starting at 11am today.
4. Starbucks is giving out a FREE cup of coffee (starting tomorrow and going on for the next 5 days) IF you pledge 5 service hours. It's all a part of President Obama's encouragement to use our hands to get involved in being the change that we want to see in our country. I'll personally be doing this tomorrow! I hope you all will too!
Okay! That's all for now! I will 100% for sure be glued to the tv at our office starting at 11:30am eastern time until 12:30pm. I truly want to see every moment of this day because even though I didn't not vote for Obama, I do want to see him succeed, and as a professed man of God I want( and hope) he becomes the leader and role model that Our Country so desperately needs!
Have a BLESSED and Empowering Tuesday!