Friday, January 30, 2009

My !iT Jeans :)

Everybody has their personal set of comfy clothes, or saturday clothes, or whatever you like to call them, and I got to thinking about this because of JEAN DAY MOVEMENT! I have this pair of jeans that I LOVE, I kind of in love with them, that I bought last year as a birthday present to myself. :) Don't judge- it's not a bad thing to treat yourself to something on your birthday!

Anyways, I spotted these in Nordstroms and loved them automatically. Yes, they are skinny jeans, and since I'm not a size 2 I was thrilled with a pair of skinny jeans that actually looked pretty awesome on me. They are made by a company called !iT. Yes I was confused by the name at first, forgive me for my stupidity but I had no clue what !it meant. I thought it was "L I T" but it's "! I T" as in "it" jeans, or the current jeans.

Anyways, I wear them all the time and with everything. I always get compliments on how great my legs look when I wear 'em so ofcourse that just makes me wear them me. I wear them with flip-flops during the day, mocasins to the grocery store, ballet flats during the week, stilettos when I very occassionally get the chance to go out, and tuck them into my Uggs when it's 8degress out. They had..yes I do mean had.. become a staple in my wardrobe.. til I was folding them after laundry last week and the BUTTON WAS GONE!! I knew the day was coming, it had fallen on before. It's not the jeans fault though, they are so soft and strechy that the button just wouldn't stay in the hole it was suppose to be in. Here's what they look like:

Be assured I'm on the hunt this weekend for a Replacement pair! I can't get rid of the others, but I have to find some that are wearable! What do y'all where for comfy clothes??

1 comment:

Big Sister said...

Hey KK!! My comfy clothes are skinny leg jeans converse and a t-shirt!Luv u!!!