Thursday, January 22, 2009

Migranes and shoe shopping

*tears* I hate migranes :( Oh how dearly I hate them! I'm pretty positive something is wrong with my brain because I just don't think it's normal for a 22 year old female to have migranes on a daily basis! *Sigh* I figure maybe retail therapy will help... and if not it just means I'll enjoy so pretty new boots when I wake up in a better mood tomorrow! I'm on the hunt for some business appropriate- classy- sexy- tall- snow friendly black boots. Do any of y'all have a great pair that you can suggest?? I'm lookin at DSW and Dillards today. Might even get a new pair of ballet slippers for JCrew if they have any left! They put out their NEW Spring line today, and I can't wait to go shop around! YAY for pretty girlie clothes that look great for work and get for casual wear too!

love x a million~

1 comment:

Nana said...

Kaylan, Cole has been having migranes since he was around 9 years old. He has to go to bed when he gets one, his pain is so severe that he throws up and has to go to bed and sleep it off. I think it is terrible that anyone has to experience this especially a young boy. Love ya