Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weekend Plans

I'm off to see Julie and C tomorrow, and I just couldn't allow myself to show up empty handed. Hehe! On my shopping spree for work clothes today I passed by Gymboree and spotted these adorable Valentine's shoes! My goodness they are adorable and I could already imagine them on C's cute little(but getting huge) feet!

They have so many cute Valentine's clothes too. I'm more excited about Big Foot's size 7 ballet slippers than I am mine own new things. Here's one of the cute outfits if anyone it lookin for something.

I called to talk to Julie tonight, and for the first time ever C got on the phone and had her first ever phone conversation! I was soooo happy to hear that sweet voice on the other line. She wanted to talk to her Kay-kay. LOVE IT :)

Hope you all have some wonderful weekend stories come Monday!

love-love-love

2 comments:

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

Hey chica! Yes you can add me to your blog roll! And I'm from SW VA. Not quite as far down as you, but I loooove me some GA!

Big Sister said...

Hey girly!!! I was looking thru a book of baby names and found 2 that i liked the best and this is the order, Aiden and Asher. I like Aiden more than Asher but Aiden is too hard for Mommmy to say so I picked Asher. Caleb has been sick all day!!! I think he had a small stomach bug. The good news is he's got his appetite and his old self back!! He wants some cereal so thats good. We don't have cereal so thats not good but he's eating crackers and Steven went to get Powerade and cereal. Miss u lots & luv u lots & lots more!!! Bye girly!