Monday, January 12, 2009

Has Anyone heard of this Man?

Okay, so much is on my mind, but this quick blog will have to do for now! Has anyone heard of the Seattle preacher Mark Driscoll before? I just ran across this article while I was scanning the homepage of the New York Times website this morning and haven't had a chance to really investigate more.

Just wondering if anyone has some info or just simply has an opinion about him! I'll let y'all give your views before I say anymore! Hope everyone's having a great Monday!

1 comment:

Big Sister said...

Hey KK! Caleb now has Thomas the Train sheets on his big-boy bed! He is SO excited! Dougie loves the wii game and we needed a new nunchuck! I miss you and I am so proud of you for finally posting!!!Love you and miss you too!
Btw: That is such a good piture of you and Ankoo!