Saturday, January 31, 2009

Prayer for The Family of Randall Helton

I got a call just a bit ago from Ankoo and found out that a very close friend of his names Randall Helton died this morning in a car accident in Atmore, AL where Ankoo is from. I know the pain that Ankoo is going through right now and wish more than anything I could be with him at this moment while he is grieving, but since I can't I'm begging.. pledding that you all will pray for God to take away the pain that he and all of Randall's family and friends are going through right now trying to understand why the life of such a wonderful 22yr old man came to an abrupt end this morning. I know that all things God does have a purpose and I just pray that the family and friends of Randall will be able to find some relief from God during this time.

Fifteen months ago I went through the undefinable pain that Ankoo is feeling when my friend Josh Fonner died in a car accident in October of 2007. It's always hard to wrap your mind around a situation that you've been hit with so suddenly. Please be in prayer for everyone involved. It will be greatly appreciated.

I'll be sure to update with more details on what happend exactly, and when the funeral will be held when I find out more.

Love you all-- KK

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

I'm so sorry for this loss. So young. So painful to experience losing someone...I will certainly lift this family and your friend up in my prayers.

God Bless!

Courtney

Andhari said...

It's tough losing someone people love a lot :( Sorry for this loss..