Monday, January 12, 2009

New Tracker and a Laptop on the Way!

Thanks to a new blog I found resently hosted my MckMama I found a tracker to use on my blog to keep up with how many people are actually viewing my site. I've never used one of these little diddies before so I hope I set it up right!! Anyways, it's in the top right corner, just thought I'd mention it! I'm proud of it, haha... it's sad, but I don't care. Gotta let the little things in life make you smile!!!!

ALSO, After literally being without my own latop since last January my very own sparkly red Dell Laptop is suppose to be coming in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am over joyed to finally have a computer! I guarentee I will not be sleeping tomorrow night, I'll be up for hours enjoying my photo shops that I had installed and all the fabulous niceties that I made sure to get. I completely picture crazy, but based on my blog you'd have no clue because I've had no outlet to upload my many many pictures that are all sadly frozen in place on a stack on SD cards that I continue to buy because it is near impossible for me to try to sort through them on the camera and delete any photo that just *might* have the potential of being the most important photo in an entire stack of 500 others nearly the same as it! Annnnyways, I am atleast well organized in my own mind, and this little laptop will help me to become technilogically organized as well.

Prepare for photos sooon!!!

Love & Sunshine,

1 comment:

Claremont First Ward said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I use a tracking device too. Sometimes I check it all the time, then I'll go weeks without looking. When I first started, I was almost obsessive about it.....

Looking forward to reading more....