Monday, January 26, 2009

Windy City

Hello from the very chilly windy city! Please bare with me, Im writing from my iphone since my comp is packed. Whats a workin girl suppose to do?! Lol.
The weekend flew by so quickly! It was a relaxing to see Ankoo and spend time with the Burkes. Pics will be posted later- had to borrow Ankoo's camera for the day. I took C all day Saturday and it was just warm enough to go to the equestrian meet in Auburn. We had a great time. C started screaming out of excitement as we pulled up at the barn and she saw the first horses. She had to pet every horse she saw, it was too cute. Why don't we as adults get as much joy out of the little things in life. The passion of a two year old is astounding. I pray she still is passionate about life at 20!
Please pray for me, I startedgetting really sick last night. My ears are so infected that it's causing me to not be able to swallow. I just hawked drivin to the airport. Pray that the cold weather up here doesn't make it worse. Thanks y'all a ton!
Alright, my Not Me! Mondays will be up tonight, way too much to type on a cell!

Thank u so much to everyone for their comments they've left!!! I'll get back to each of u as soon as I'm on a real comp!
Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hope you feel better soon. Stop by my blog soon to see who I met this weekend!
Love ya!

Big Sister said...

hey this is Cheryl. Emma was looking at your blog and I told her to let me leave a comment real quick so here it is.
I just saw where you read Deedra from Down on the Farm, I met her this weekend! Too cool!