Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordful Wednes: 8 Gosselins and a Sparkly Vampire

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday hosted by Angie at SeVen CLowN CiRcUs!
This past weekend was AMAZING!!!!!

I've been waiting til today to share my photos because well, they are nothing fancy but I'm quite proud of them so I thought Wordful Wednesday was the perfect time to display them!!

THIS IS KATE GOSSELIN!

This is me watching her sing my book AND my program!! (She didn't sign most people's programs-- looked at Sara and I and asked, "Want me to sign these too!?" with a big smile! So sweet!)

Yes, She is on Jon and Kate +8, but she is a real person separate from when she's on the show.

Sara and I with our MULTIPLE BLES8INGS Books!

Goobs and I

We got the DVD! Oh I'm so proud of myself for getting Twilight at about 12:05am! Yay

Last Friday was unbelievable busy and SOOOO much FUN!!!! Here was my schedule

6:30am Leave for Work
7:30am- 4:30 pm Work Work Work
5:15pm Met the Curries and Sara at Relish for dinner
6:29pm Paniced and jumped in the car w/ Sara to head to RUMC to see kate Gosselin
7:31pm Kate Gosselin spoke about family, their life, and MAINLY about their Faith in the Lord
8:34pm Meet and Greet with Kate!!!
10pm M&G finally over :( Left with TWO signatures of Kate's and some..blurry photos :)
10:20pm Stopped for Starbucks frap!
11:31pm Meet Ankoo,Eva, and Goobs at North Point Mall to stake out our place in line at FYE to get a copy of Twilight:The Movie on Dvd at exactly midnight!!
12:05am Was about 9th in line to get a Twilight Dvd!!!
...Some minutes after that.. Drove home and immediately went to bed!

Now go see some more photo's at Angie's! And don't forget to leave comments!!!!

DouBle*MUAH*

3 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

What sweet snaps...thanks for sharing!

Simply AnonyMom said...

SOunds like fun. I am glad she was so kind to sign for you your programs.

Cheryl said...

You mean you went out at midnight to get the movie and you didn't even stay up and watch it????!!!

Great pic!