Friday, March 6, 2009

Sleepiness

Dear Brain,

Why are you doing this to me? I try my very best to treat you well-- I feed you nutrition multiple times a day, and make sure to water you with oxygen regularly, and yet you still refuse to work for me! Have you joined a union that I'm unaware of and have decided to go on strike? Are you mad with me for something I made you do yesterday? I even went so far as to buy glasses so that you and The Eyes won't have to be strained and stressed out anymore! I so hate to see you all fighting. So why? Why won't you work just enough to keep me awake til lunch.. then a teensy bit longer to help me make it to FOOD!? It's in you best interest too! Incase I don't tell you often enough, You are one of a kind! I could never replace you-- No..seriously.. I couldn't even if I wanted to.. (unfotunately) *grin* How about we make a deal? You work today..and..umm.. you can take tomorrow morning off, how's that sound? Deal? Great! Have your people call my people.


Sincerely- Your Protection


*written and sleepily proof read my K.K. who currently is living like a zombie :/

2 comments:

Andhari said...

HAHAHA you're cute. I'm the same way, I'm only alive when the sun is out. How weird.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

If your brain lets you know what the problem is...could you share it with mine??? I have serious issues over here of not being able to remember what time to feed kids lunch, pick up from school...seriously..parent of the year over here!!!