Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This is gunna be short because although it was a busy week, not to many crazy,wild, and slightly embarrassing things happend, but there were certainly not any fun things either!

I did not start out my week in Florida then return home and think all day Tuesday that it was Thursday... I think I was pushing my luck a little much, and wanted the weekend to magically start early! Not me!

I would never spend 3hrs pedaling around on a bike with My lovey just for the fun of it-- Oh no! I would never admit to loving the outdoors WAY more than being cooped up-- I am ofcourse an indoor girl instead (lol). Yep, no way! Not Me!

I did not entertain the idea of jumping a plan to the North in a few weeks to go to Nikon school so I can actually learn more about photography-- No no, I would never want to improve on my genius and learn from life long professional photographers! Not Me.......

I also did not decide that living life in a blurry world was no fun, and given in to buying these:


I would never purposely mess with a photo of my new glasses out of being ashamed of them... No not me!

And to end on a positive note.. I certainly did not almost hit a very nice police man who was directing traffic at my church yesterday day all because he assumed I was turning right, when I was clearly going straight (headin fo rthe main entrance,duh), and he did not yell, "HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!" As I rolled by and Sweetheart died laughing at the incident! Oh me oh my, so glad that was NOT me! (Hehe... it happens to everyone right???)

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Andhari said...

LOL I almost hit cops in a few ocassions, my friends think it's somehow pretty personal LOL

Megan said...

Hahaha Oops on almost hitting the cop!

Great Not Me's!

Visiting from MckMama's. =)

Carma Sez said...

I've been in the same situation with a cop giving unclear directions and then freaking out at me like I was in the wrong!
carma