Monday, March 9, 2009

Eli and Seth

He Who has Ears Let Him hear. ~ Matthew 11:15

These two little boys, Eli & Seth, have blessed my soul in so many ways in the last few months I can't even explain. I have been visiting their mommy's blog Profoundly Seth since November when I first started blogging, and I love this woman to death, and I don't even really know her. She has a beautiful heart and is a beautiful woman/mother/blog friend/ daughter of God which shows inside and out!

Ellyn is doing a wonderful fundraiser called Profound Pictures Prize Package on her blog that I wanted to be sure to let EVERYONE know about! The fundraiser is to help out two non-profit organizations, Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep and Rhyan's Hope, and a portion will also go toward helping Ellyn and John pay for cochlear implants that Seth needs. The fundraiser ends on what would have been Eli's 2nd birthday, March 28th, and is a way of continuing to remember the beuatiful little boy who is up in heaven with His Father today.

Please hurry on over to Ellyn's blog and find out more about the awesome fundraiser and all the AMAZING things you could win just for giving of yourself in whatever way possible! Even if you can't give, I understand, but just drop by and give El an enouraging word, and be in prayer for this fantastic fundraiser that will bless many,many families going through difficult times of loss or panic. And let her know I sent you to see her today as well!

God Bless Everyone of you that head over to Profoundly Seth and THANK U!

No comments: