Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Soap Box Wednesday: Under Construstion

Welcome to SoaP BoX WednesdaY! If this happens to be your first time to SoaP BoX WednesdaY and you want to know what it's all about , click over to this blog and find out more! Get on up on your perverbial Soap Box and let me know what is on YOUR mind this week! What is it that's got your blood boiling, and drivin' ya crazy? Fear not, now is the time to speak out!!

BeingTransformed

To be honest... Soap Box Wednesday isn't under construction... My life is!

I've been running around like a crazy person all day due to an unbelievable amount of problems and issues and just things that have to be done "right now", and I doubt at this point I'm going to make it to looking at even one news article, let alone 100s to find a reason to soap-box it today ladies and gents!

Sorry to disappoint!! If you're dissapointed..well tough cookies :) Just kidding!!! I wish I had the time too, Trust ME, but it's just not happening :(

INSTEAD... Why don't yall leave me some links to either:

A. An article you saw that you found interesting-- even if it's not soap box material-- and what your thoughts are on it

OR

B. A website- be it someone's blog or just a site that you like to spend time on-- that you think I or others that read this blog should really go to! I don't mind one bit being a sound board.

If any one leaves links or sites I'll post them in a blog for everyone tomorrow.... otherwise I'll have to actually work on writing something of my own! (Oh No!!!)

Post. Script. : Please say a little pray for the girls in my wed. night small group. They're all young like me and each going through their own "Under Construction" stuff in their lives! Awesome girls and I love them all, so thanks for the prayers!

American Idol at 8pm eastern on FOX!
GO Kris Allen Nation!!!!!!

No comments: