Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Soap Box Wednesday: Monster ReMake

Welcome to SoaP BoX WednesdaY! If this happens to be your first time to SoaP BoX WednesdaY and you want to know what it's all about , click over to this blog and find out more! Get on up on your perverbial Soap Box and let me know what is on YOUR mind this week! What is it that's got your blood boiling, and drivin' ya crazy? Fear not, now is the time to speak out!!

BeingTransformed

Okay soooooo.......... I have nothing to blab on and on about this week that is driving me crazy!!!

SO WEIRD!

I have personally been having a pretty emotional roller coaster week of uncertainty in my life, BUT this post just aint the place to discuss that! This post is all about speakin' from my heart about what is on my mind, so since nothin' too crazy has happend in the media in the last 7 days out of the ordinary that has gotten me all fired up and teary eyed.... I found childhood happiness in the pages of this AJC article instead and just have to share!!!!

I LOVE SIX FLAGS!!!

I can 100% remember the feelings I felt the very first time I went on a REAL roller coaster. By REAL I mean one that actually had loops and didn't just feel like you we're in a station wagon going over bumpy hills at 60mph. (Hehe)

I was with my nephews and 2 babysitters and we ended up at Six Flags because White Water got rained out and our baby sitters figured we may as well go to Six Flags instead... I was scared to death! The Georiga Scorcher had just openned a month before and it was huge! You could see it from the road and it was beautiful...but I was terrified. I didn't want to be a baby in front of my nephews and not go, and to say the least I thought the 2 girls watching us were "so cool" being about 17 and all, and there was NO WAY I was sitting this one out.

So we get in line for the Scorcher after waiting FOREVER to buy a fast pass, and right as we get up to the gate to get on the ride... a girl getting off throws up..

Didn't matter to me! Ten minutes later I was on the ride of my life and I have LOVED roller coasters ever since!!! My first words when we got off were, "That was really short.....Can we go on it again?! PLEASE!"

This weekend Sweetie and I may make our way down there just the two of us to enjoy the day and have a little fun! I'm dying to go on Goliath, the Scorcher and Batman as always (You'll never catch me on the Death Machine, known to most as the Georgia Cyclone).


AND i can thank the AJC for the article on the NEWLY Improved Monster Machine for giving me the idea of taking a Saturday to go to Six Flags!

I'm so happy that they FINALLY revamped the Monster Mansion and have updated those poor monsters! Boy, were they in need of a bath and some new clothes. They have added new fur, new paint, new lights and even new music to the attraction. If you don't have kids, it's the perfect ride to get on a just relax for a few minutes either way.

Anyone else want to meet us at Six Flags this saturday???

Lemme Know!

~Love Always~

KK

No comments: