Thursday, May 21, 2009

Writer's Workshop: Beachy Attire

Mama Kat's always entertaining Writer's Workshop! Thank You Kat for giving me something to look forward to on Thursdays!!!

This week's Prompts:

1.) Share a love letter.

2.) Memorial Day Weekend plans?? Do share!

3.) List ten things you are currently sick of.

4.) Put an outfit together using pictures you found online and show us what you'd LIKE to be wearing today.

5.) What have you been too busy to pay attention to?

Well..... to answer #2 I'm headed to the BEACH for Memorial Day!!!!!! Wanna know more? Hop on over to this post and find out!

So #4. Put an outfit together using pictures you found online and show us what you'd LIKE to be wearing today.

I would LIKE to be wearing this Cotton Bonbon Dress from J Crew.
Isn't the description from the site cute:

"A sweet, summery confection in our signature soft cotton piqué, featuring a tiered ruffle skirt in cotton lawn and delicate picot-edged cotton-lawn trim around the neckline and arm opening."

I'm even in love with these Nutmeg Elodie vachetta flat sandals!

"Introducing Elodie—the season's "It" sandal in Italian vachetta leather (it develops a beautiful, honeyed patina over time), with a flattering crisscross design. We'll be wearing ours with everything. 5/8 harness buckle. Vachetta-leather footbed. Man-made sole. Made in Italy. Half sizes order up."

I'm in love with this sandals.... Darn Mama Kat! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known about them! lol Just kidding! I'm glad I do :)

And IF I had to only pick an accessory I'd love to be wearing instead of a whole outfit.... I would have to go with a Southern Proper Belle Headband!

Too Cute!!!

That's enough shopping for me for tonight! Go by Mama Kat's Mama's Losin It blog and find out what prompt everyone else chose!

Sweeeet Dreams & Sweet Shoppin!

KK

No comments: