Friday, May 8, 2009

What Happens on a Friday Night...

So I spent 2 hours stomping through the woods tonight, had my right leg go straight down into a hidden hole all the way up to my knee, and scraped up my dad's hand on thorns when he was helpin me over some trees... Interesting, but so much fun!!! And as always the iphone camera came in handy for some unplanned photos!!!

So now I'm home and spotted this cute little ABC's of Me that my cousin April had up on her facebook so I thought I'd fill it out too!!

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people.

If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way. Pick 6 people and tag them then be sure to let them know!!

A - Age: 22
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: dishes after dinner
D - Dog's name: Shadow
E - Essential start you day: brush teeth and wash face
F - Favorite color: pink and orange and green
G - Gold or Silver: White Gold
H - Height: 5'9
I - Instruments you play(ed): piano &tried to play guitar in 6th grade
J - Job title: wouldn't u like to know :)
K - Kid(s): none at the moment ---> many in the future
L - Living arrangements: currently lookin for a lovely home of my own!
M - Mom's name: Julie
N - Nicknames: KAY
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: very very bad food poisoning my freshman year, it was AWFUL
P - Pet Peeve: ignorance, ahhhhh! Drives me crazy when people act as know-it-alls but are very misled
Q - Quote: When God shuts a door, He opens a bunch of windows!!!!
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3 half brothers
T - Time you wake up: 5:30am
U- Underwear: yes I wear them! Geeeez! Can we say personal? lol
V - Vegetable you dislike: love 'em all! no joke!
W - Ways you run late: They call it "Kaylan time" for a reason....
X - X-rays you've had: teeth and right foot
Y - Yummy food you make: umm... carmel turle cheesecake
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkies and Tigers

No comments: