Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I definitely did not spend my week makes plans to go to Six Flags... and then end up going to an Antique Fair on Saturday instead.... No normal 22 year girl with boyfriend happily in tow would choose shopping for really nifty pie cabinets and antique signs and milk crates over getting dizzy on some of the best roller coasters ever invented! Nope, Not Us!
I did not make a final decision to never again eat fast food after watching TLC's "World's Largest Dad" followed by "World's Largest Teen"..... and ending with "World's Lasgest Mom"!!! I did not feel completely disgusted with myself that I love McD's quarter pounds, then literally Thank God that I realized a few weeks ago that there are NO McDonalds on my regular routes to any where during the week! ( Little Blessing in disguise, lemme tell ya!)
And during my not so eventful weekend, I certainly did not look at my clock at 7am, 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30am on Sunday morning and decided that skipping the 11am church service and opting for the 12:30 service sounding like the worlds Greatest Plan!!
And upon making that decision we were NOT late to the 12:30 service.... and I definitely did not realize once I got there that the service actually starts at 12:45 making us about 5 minutes early instead of 10 minutes late! Ha! I know I know, you are wondering if I can share how to have such empecable timing aren't you?! :)
And for the fun of it Sweetie and I did not spend the afternoon (Definitely not TWO HOURS...) in Barnes and Nobles scoping out Go Green Books (which i'll certainly not be posting about later this week), Amaetur Photographer books, Photoshop Elements books, and yummy new recipe books! We are soooo not that dorky..... Or maybe were are... or Not.....


So I guess nothing too dramtic and horrible occured this past week, but lots of fun and slightly embarrassing moments went on! And that's O.K. with us!!

So what wonderful Not Me! Monday events happend to YOU???

Don't forget to go to McMama's and check out all the other Not Me!s. I guarentee they'll give you some great belly laughs!!!

LOVE LOVE
Kaylan

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I had to laugh at the Antique Fair comment! Last year, I made my SO come to a Civil War reenactment with me. He said he felt like we were 80 year olds and I agreed.

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Kaylan,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•