Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Blub Book

This is my FIRST time participating in I ♥ Faces! I love the site, and read every single Friday tip that I can!

'Mesmerizing Blues"
I couldn't think of a more perfect picture to enter for the blurb book. I'm in love with this photo of Miss. Blue Eyes- yep they're all natural, not a single edit to those sparklers!- and I thought maybe it has a shot! Can you see the curl of a smile starting at the edge of her lips? Gah! I love this little girl!!!!

*I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.*

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Love those eyes for sure! Great shot and Good Luck this week...Hope you get picked!