Friday, May 22, 2009

Introducing the New 'Do!!!

I am excited to show off my brand new hair cut and color!!!!!!

I've had my hair some where from medium to super long pretty much Always. I've been lucky enough to have healthy hair that grows very fast, so I love playing with it, but just never knew if I'd be okay with it short!

Call it a mental block if you will, but I've had in my head that long hair is more beautiful..... I still think that, but NOW I think short is gorgeous too! Plus I'm no longer a blonde!

Introducing the Shorter much Darker hair of Miss KK:


What do y'all think??


Sorry the pics a a teeny bit fuzzy! Had to use the web cam on the laptop, but I'm sure I'll have some new pictures after this weekend!

Love y'all!

Kay
P.S. This is the length it was before it all went away yesterday! Only about 6 inches missing... not that much :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most def. super cute!

Nana said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

So cute. It really frames your face well and is perky for summer time!