Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Steppin' off my Soap Box

Get ready.. Get set.... SOAP BOX!!!!
Why aren't y'all running????? Oh! I haven't explained yet! Whoopsie, my fault!
I have decided to get down off of my soap box! I realized after posting tuesday that I tend to get heated about things that bother me, and I need to get off my soap box and let someone else have a turn!! I know... shocking huh? Don't think I can shush for a little while without going all willy-nilly about something that's driving me crazy??.... OK, honestly I'm not sure how long I can hold out either BUT I really want to know what y'all are passionate about! I've read on blogs like Ellyn's and MckMama's the things that tear at their heartstrings, and I want to hear about YOURS TOO!!!! So come on... I have a fun way to do this. Starting TODAY, Come link back to me using Mr. Linky on wednesday's and let us all know what you're getting on your soap box about! Don't be scared to get compassionate about things! You never know when your words may lead another person to a conviction about that issue as well.
BeingTransformed

We'll see if anyone out there bothers to link back before I decided to start doing this more than once! lol--- I love you girls, the ones who speak up and the ones who aren't quite ready for that, but who still have a big big voice that the world should hear! Thank y'all for being a part of this if you choose to be!
Oh, and if you want to join in, it doesn't have to be wednesday... link back on whatever day works and we can figure out later if tuesday or something might work better. Okay, go get on your soap box! I really really want to hear the things that get y'all going!
LOVE
--KK--
**Slight problem: For now, leave a comment with a link to your Soap Box & be sure to take my NEW button to link back to me.... I'm frightened by Mr. Linky! Does anyone know of a linky where I wont have to change my entire template??**

No comments: