Thursday, April 16, 2009

Writer's Workshop: Big Bucks

I have about 45 minutes until Thursday is over and I can't post my writers workshop anymore!! Since I'm AWAKE and well.. I'm honestly not ready for bed yet.. I think I'm gunna get going on my workshop this week! :)
Writer's Workshop from Mama Kat is so much Fun [with a capital F!] everything week. I'm in such a great mood today with Asher having been born-- this makes picking a happy prompt an easy choice!

Here are this weeks prompts:

1.) If I sent you four hundred dollars today what is ONE thing you would spend it on and why. ps I want my change.
2.) What are your kids talking about?
3.) Tell us about a local news story that's all the buzz right now in your neck of the woods.
4.) Share some blogging advice.
5.) Tell us about that time at the playground when that thing happened.

If Miss Kat was sweet enough to send Four Benjamins my way... I would have to make a list of what in the world to do with it of course!! I can't make that sort of decision that quickly! lol

Options

$249.99 on a Nintendo Wii Console

OR

$89.99 Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 for just $89.99, or w/ Premiere Elements 7 for $149.99


If you're looking to buy Photoshop Elements do it now before April 23 here to Adobe and buy it! They have discounted it from $129! (Might be buying this even IF my check from Mama Kat doesn't show up!)
OR

I would send all $400 to Compassion International to help out kids all over this world, who to tell you the truth need it a whole lot more than I need to play on Wii or to perfect my really really not-so-terrific photos I take.





Angie who is Audrey Caroline's Mommy over at Bring the Rain is leaving SOON to go on a mission trip with Compassion, and she's got me thinking about sponsoring at least one child.

Hmmm.... We shall see what comes of this. Thanks Mama Kat for gettin' me thinkin! lol
Amazing how these silly things can manifest into something else isn't it?

Okay, So go over to Kat's and find out what prompt other people chose this week!
KK

1 comment:

Mommynightowl said...

wow, all I said I'd spend it on was a kindle 2. You are so thoughtful to possibly send it to compassion international.