Friday, April 24, 2009

Prayer Requests

It's just been an overflowing day of needed prayer requests. I thought about writing this post this morning, but decided to postpone it... until I just received an urgent prayer text msg.

I can't really give any details right now, but please be in prayer for my family. God knows the needs of our family, so please just be praying when you see this.

Also, please continue praying for Stellan. He had his ablation in Boston earlier this week, but it is still a very trying time for the family, and their energy is beginning to drain. It's so hard to stay strong in such a long ordeal, so please be in prayer that God will wrap his arms around MckMama and the whole family. Go to MyCharmingkids to get up to date details on Stellan's condition.

Also, please be in prayer for Angie (Bring The Rain) as she leave today to fly to Kalketta with Compassion International on a week long mission trip. She needs our prayers through out the week and please check her blog daily starting on the 26th for updates from the missions field.

A prayer request from Angie sent me to her brother-in-laws blog this morning, who I actual had started reading last week. Please be in prayer for he and his wife Nicol, who just had a miscarriage this week. They have been through a lot in the last year that no parent should have to go through, and right now is just a difficult time. Please pray that God will shelter them in this time of pain, and that they can find the strength to turn to God instead of turning away. Please visit them and give your encouragement.

Also, my father's best friend is currently at the Mayo Clinic in Ohio having test run to find out if there is anything that can be done to remove the pancreatic cancer that was discovered last week. Please pray for Chuck by name. Pray that he and his family turn to God for answers and pray that the doctors be given the right words to say no matter the outcome of the tests. We were informed that the cancer was inoperable, but they doctors have decided to run new tests.

Love you all with all my heart,
Kaylan

1 comment:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yes, I have seen tons of requests today and I am adding them as I get them to the list of prayer requests that I have. Please know that I will add your family as well. Hope that all will be OK.