Thursday, April 23, 2009

How to Be a Bad Sickly Bloggy Friend

I have felt guilty all week for neglecting my blog for almost a full week! And of all weeks, it ended up being the week that Cheryl from The House that Love Built sent all her amazing followers my way! I'm so sorry to any one who came over to see Soap Box Wednesday and well.. it wasn't here! She was so sweet to include me last week in this post, and I'm so grateful that she sent some people my way!! Please go visit her blog when you get a chance!

I've had an attack of the allergies since this weekend, and missed two days of work! Ick! Come to find out I have just an upper respiratory infection-- nothing a little steriods shot, some Motrin, MucinexD, and a little rest won't cure up! Thank goodness I'm not contagious... and yet, my whole office avoided me all yesterday when I came in to pick up a few papers! LOL.. Way to show your love girls! Just kidding!

I'm back though, and at about 95% today! Have y'all ever woke up after feeling icky and just looked in the mirror and realized, " I feel really pretty today! Ya know what.. This is going to be a Great Day." That IS today for me!!!

I woke up, got dressed in a shiny mustard shirt and black skirt- put on my strappy heels-- and even took the time to straighten my hair! (WoW) I just felt good about myself. I had so many people smile back at me today at lunch, just strangers, but it warmed me up inside. I even helped a lady pick out what to get at my Fav lunch spot, My Friends Place. It's just great to feel back to normal!!

Hope everyone is having a good week, and gearing up for some fun family time this weekend! I channel each of y'all to set aside some time with your family this weekend. Drop my to see an Aunt or Uncle, Grandparent or cousin even who you don't see that often. You don't have to even call first! Trust me, if they aren't there, that's O.K. Just leave a note saying you dropped by to just say hello, and leave it at that! I promise it'll make their day!!

--Love y'all--
KK

No comments: