Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things You can Learn in 24 Hours

  • Never fly on an empty stomach.
  • Always bring snacks on a trip.
  • Always wear dark shoes on a trip.
  • I still love to travel.
  • Not all showers work the same.
  • Traveling with men is not the same as traveling with women.
  • I love my job.
  • My job is so awesome.
  • My job is so much easier than the manual labor many people have to do daily.
  • I don’t mind getting dirty one bit.
  • Snow= Great surprise
  • I wish I lived in the Midwest part time still.
  • Some times you need to leave the big city to be reminders that there are a whole lot of loyal, hard workers still in this world. Proud to have met A LOT of them.
  • The South isn’t as pretty as the Midwest in the winter.
  • I still love the south..but I love the Midwest too. <3
  • Snow is MUCH prettier in the country than it is in the city.
  • City folk could never do what country folk do. Never Ever.
  • I’m still proud to call my dad a good ol’ Ozark boy.
  • Just because dirt blends in on black shoes.. doesn’t mean it’s not there.
  • This world keeps getting smaller.
  • I love my Job. And I’m pretty sure that I always will.

1 comment: