Friday, April 17, 2009

fPhoto Friday

"For the Love of Great Paw Paw"


Camera: Always trusty iPhone (boy do I wish it had a. a zoom & b.
a flash!)
Date: 4/12/09
(I promise to use a real camera again soon.. when I charge
one!)


I fell in love with this picture the moment I laid eyes on in over the weekend. The sweetness and innocense of Lane with his Great- Paw Paw( Sweeheart's maternal grandpa) as he calls him is just captivating to me. I'm happy I stopped to capture them "wrestling" in the grass! What as great picture for Lane to have when he grows up ( I hope! lol)

When Lane would get pinned to the ground we would go "I gotttta get up Great Paw Paw!" with such a serious tone. Paw Paw would let him up and the second he did, Lane would turn around and pounce on Paw Paw. It was so sweet!

Which color of the pic do y'all like more? Darkend or lightened??

KK

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is soooo tender! What a special person to have. Thanks for sharing.

Don't forget to link your post to the Mr. Linky so others can see your picture. (Only if you want too).

LynnAnn said...

This is precious! I cannot tell you how many times I have wished my iPhone had zoom capabilities. And I think I like the lighter picture better. It doesn't show their features as well but it changes the mood in a really cool way. :)

Claremont First Ward said...

Nothing like a grandpa that gets down on the ground with his grandkids.

Court D said...

That is so precious! Pictures like this are a treasure, we just went up to see my grandma at Christmas and I got one of my daughter w/her and then when she passed away a few weeks ago I was so very grateful I had that picture to give my daughter!

Anonymous said...

How darling. You will appreciate these pictures even more when little Lane is grown.
I've done a book review on How Not To Look Old and will be giving away 5 copies. You might want to check it out.
I realize that you are too young to be very concerned about this, but you still might find it interesting.
Charlotte