Monday, April 6, 2009

Loco- Motion

I've heard my whole life that motion sickness is genetic... So why in the world I was blessed with it I'll never know! As a child it was so much more acceptable to be driving for an hour in a car in the middle of nowhere ozarks, an hour drive in to civilization, and the moment we would reach the bridge dividing the mountains and the city you would hear the greenness in my voice eek out, " I'm going to throw... Up." I had sympathy from everyone... But as an adult it's not so easy to not feel embarrassed having to say, " I..think..I'm gunna be.. Sick!"

Oh well, what's a girl to do? I'm headed back to those gorgeous mountains that are whistling my name today. Wish me luck that there are no flashbacks to those childhood memories today!!

Happy Monday!

KK

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ugh being car sick is the worst. It just ruins your whole day! Good luck with that.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love the eggs on your blog...too cute...Glad I came across your blog...I am a new blogger..
Hope you will stop by my blog. I am going to have a "card box" giveaway every month. This drawing will be the last day of April.
Every comment you leave throughout the month will enter your name in the drawing. This NEW blogger was so touched by all the comments I got on the card box, that I decided to make this a monthly GIFT...
Also, if you mention my blog telling, about the monthly giveaway, you will have your name entered 10 extra times...How is that for an incentive? I was so blown away by all the responses that I wanted to email each person personally, but TIME... just has not permitted..but I did love reading all of them..
I am continuing to introduce my family members and then there will be some fun blogs coming up from Disney World in May. I am so thankful for all my new friends.