Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordful Wednesday:Such a Hoppy Easter!

Wednesday wednesday wednesday! I've been holding out for two days to post these pictures for Wordful Wednesday hosted by Angie @ Seven Clown Circus! Such a hoppy easter we had with my sweetie's family. We've been together so long I've started losing track, but most holidays are spent together with my family, or unfortunately apart... so, I decided we should both spend Easter in his ol' stomping grounds with his family. It was great!

Sunday was very packed, but well worth it! Ankoo woke up around 5am to go turkey hunting with his dad, they call it "Easter Sunrise service" out in the woods, just the two of them and God.. and hopefully a few turkeys too. When they got home we had brunch, then Ankoo and I walked right next door to the Methodist Church for their Easter Service. It was the first time we'd heard their new preacher. The service was great, as well as the singing and worshiping. I was so happy that we decided to make it a priority to go even though we weren't home to go to our church service. After church we rushed over to meet his family at his Maw maw and Paw paw's. It was such a wonderful day out, and great to see all of the kids! I miss them so much when we're away for a month or so.



Little C doing her best to break in to her egg! She refused to move on to the next egg til she had shaken it to make sure there was something inside! lol I love toddler logic!

Wasn't her outfit cute!? Her Aunt Abby got it for her for Christmas-- Perfect!

Boy did she rack up!! She's only 2 and she found every single one on her own.. except...

What can I say! What are daddy's for?!

During the Easter Egg hunt C's momma and daddy, our beloved friends/cousins, found this little buddy and decided to play a joke on someone... Ankoo got picked! Too bad he has no fear of creepy crawly things-- Sorry guys, he spoiled the fun! Haha

Great Easter! Can't wait til the next holiday!

Love

~~~~KK~~~~

3 comments:

Brittany said...

What a cute outfit! My 2 year old lost interest in looking for the eggs after finding the first few.. well once he found out they had treats in them!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Those are adorable pictures! Great job! And Easter the basket looks soooo goood!

Jen said...

I would have totally freaked out if I opened an egg with a lizard in it. Funny joke unless its on me. ;)