Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wordful Wednesday:Dry as the Desert

I'm feeilng silly seeing as tdoay is Apirl Fool's Day and I hvae only plyaed two joeks toady, so I thoguht insetad of using old pictrues I'd take a few new ones to illutsrate the.. emoiton I am curerntly feeling!
Err....
Ugh...Ouch!
Geez!
*Sigh*
help...me... :(

Why do I look misearble? Contacts.. tehy may be the detah of me.. or tehy may hlep! This is day 1 and they are dirving me crzay! I've haerd the saiyng "You jsut hvae to get use to tehm. It takes a wihle." How long is a wihle people?? Becuase seroisuly, I know I don't mind putitng up with tehm if a wihle doesn't = weeks! Oh well! At least I look pretty-ish!

Has anoyne palyed any raelly good Apirl Fools jokes yet tdoay?

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey your name caught my eye...I have a daughter names Kaylyn so I stopped in to see you:)

I hope you get use to your contacts real soon:)!

Muthering Heights said...

My contacts bothered my eyes at first too!

Nicole said...

LOL good one!
Hope your contacts get better.

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

You will grow to love them!

I am not a good April Fools person...

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ooo..that was funny! I know that you are serious but you will get used to it, I promise...until Lasik!!!