Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not spend the weekend shuffling furniture all around trying to find new places for old things.

I did not completely break down and go against my new "No Fast Food!" plan and eat not only at Wendy's, but ALSO at Mc'D's on consecutive days... all out of an inability to find to to sit down for lunch. Nope, Not Me! I always stick to my goals :)

I did not not brush my teeth before bed one night, only to wake up so disgusted by myself that I got OUT of bed to brush them at 2am.. no no no... I would never forget, and if I did it would never bother me to that point of insanity!

I did not just about die when last night my father did NOT say, "Kaylan, I can't believe your husband has never had {insert some food I think was called.. Poke?} You're going to have to cook it for him!".... He would never be so absent minded to forget sweetie is just a Boyfriend, not even a fiance.... and I would never become weirded out over such a crazy accidental slip of the tongue!! Not Us!

I did not keep a secret for TWO WEEKS from my family, which is by the way why I've been missing from here, that I still have not announced all because well.. I just haven't!

And I would never have made friends, truly no joke, friends with 3 local Sheriffs in a matter of a week without ever doing a single thing wrong to have caused it! (Very cool, i think!) Ha! I feel so much safer having them on MY side!

So life is going really great over here in my neck of the Woods!! What sort of Not Me! Mondays do you have to share?!

Love Always
~Kaylan~

1 comment:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

I do the teeth brushing thing in the middle of the night too!! I can't stand not to brushing them either! Ew!