Monday, June 22, 2009

My A-B-C's

A
• Are you available? I'm Not Married, but I am in a relationship
• What is your age? 22
• What annoys you? Chosen Ignorance
B
• Do you know anyone named Billy? Not since 5th grade
• When is your birthday? Aug. 16th
• Who is your best friend? Ginny
C
• What's your favorite candy? Twix or Sour Patch Kids
• Crush? Nice try, but I'm not sharing that! Celebrity or reality! lol
• When was the last time you cried? Last week
D
• Do you daydream? Ohhh yes!
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Chocolate labs :)
• What day of the week is it? Monday
E
• How do you like your eggs? Poached over toast and canadian ham w/ hollandaise sauce-- Mmm!
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yep- Once as a kid, I fractured my collar bone after falling down a flight of stairs, and once as an adult, I had some crazy virus they still couldnt diagnose after 24 hrs...it was awful!
• Ever pet an elephant? No, but that would be awesome
F
• Do you use fly swatters? Nope... I'm more of a catch and release type of girl :)
• Have you ever used a foghorn? haha, yep
• Is there a fan in your room? Nope, only in the guest room and on the porch
G
• Do you chew gum? Sometimes, I love strawberry bubble gum
• Do you like gummy candies? yes yes yes
• Do you like gory movies? Take it or leave it-- I like them just as long as I have someone going hoem with me!!! In that case, Yes
H
• How are you? Fantastic, had a lot of fun at the Fusion movie last night
• What's your height? 5'8 1/2"
• What color is your hair? Uhh... Brown to Dark Blonde
I
• What's your favorite ice cream? Chocolate-- I'm a purist, hehe The new Ben and Jerry's Cake Batter w/ Chocolate Frosting is dynomite too!
• Have you ever ice skated? Yes sir.
• Ever been in an igloo? No, but I'd love to
J
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Toasted Marshmello and Chocolate Pudding
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? I dunno... I really wish I could say yes
• Do you wear jewelry? My cross necklace I got for college graduation & my KAK initial ring Julie gave me for my 21st bday
K
• Who do you want to kill? No one!
• Have you ever flown a kite? When I was little
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Kuolas are cuter
L
• Are you laid back? If I had to say yes or no.... I'd say yes
• Lions or Tigers? Lions..and Tigers! I pick both!! Hah
• Do you like black licorice? Ick, just dont care for it
M
• Favorite movie as a kid? Aladin
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? is that really a store???
• Favorite store at the mall? William- Sonoma... I never buy any thing, but a girl can dream!
N
• Do you have a nickname? Kay, Kaleb
• What's your favorite number? 8
• Do you prefer night or day? Night.
O
• What's your one wish? To meet the man God created solely for me, and to know when I've met him w/o any doubts
• Are you an only child? Sort of, I have 3 hald brothers
• Do you like the color orange? YES, pink and orange (and green) are my fav colors
P
• What are you most paranoid about? Following my own path when I'm trying to follow His, but have no clue I'm following mine instead (daily paranoa)
• Piercings? 3
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? I did in high school, she went by Penny tho
Q
• Are you quick to judge people? Not at all, I like to take my time figuring out what people are really all about
• Do you like Quaker Oats? no.. that's weird isn't it?
• Know anyone that makes quilts? Yes
R
• Do you think you're always right? lol, Depends
• Do you watch reality TV? I plead the 5th!
• Reason to cry? When things start to fall apart and I become impatient about looking for answers in the right place
S
• Do you prefer sun or rain? I love em both, love the feel and smell of rain
• Do you like snow? Yes! But its hard to find here in the south
• What's your favorite season? Summer- even working, there is a type of freedom that comes with summer that I just dont feel the rest of the year
T
• What time is it? 11:48am
• What time did you wake up? About 6:10am
U
• Can you ride a unicycle? probably not, but I'd sure try!
• Do you know anyone with a uni brow? No, but thats b/c they pluck!
• Uncles do you have? 4
V
• What’s the worst vegetable? There isn't even ONE vegetable that I don't like, not even kidding
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? Ofcourse, Saturday mornings when I kept Clara
• Ever considered being vegan? I could do it.. I like steak, but I don't live on it. I eat chicken or pork probably 25 out of 30 days a month.
W
• What's your worst habit? Cracking my knuckles-- my ex's in highschool use to crack them for me to anyone me, and it unfortunately became an awful habit!
• Do you like water rides? Oh Yes!
• Ever been inside a windmill? No.
X
• Have you ever had an x-ray? On my collarbone, my right foot, and my teeth
• Ever used a Xerox machine? nearly every day
Y
• Do you like the color yellow? It's such a happy color, even in a mustard shade
• What year were you born in? 1986
• Do you yell when you're angry? The cycle goes - yell, shut down and don't say anything, cry.
Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? It's something fun to read and laugh about
• What's your zodiac sign? Leo
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? 4th grade! I still think that would be such a fun date! hehe

You're turn!

No comments: