Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

To start with... I did not spend the entire week bursting at the seams to move in to my new abode... only to have to delay it a few more days :(

I did NOT get so sidetracked shoppin for furniture and tryin to get every horrific new bill organized and accounted for that I still didn't get to sending out my change of address cards!!!

I didn't up everynight by tv light ripping out obscure ideas from Home magazines that were calling my name... and those ripped out pages, you ask where I put them all?? I definitely did not stack them all up and shove them inside an old People Mag. that I picked up in my office... I'm too organized to ever have done that!

And when for a 3rd month in a row Visa decided not to send me my bill because they have waaay too much on their plates to worry about me apparently I did not start wondering whether some chinese girl in Canada with a british accent and six kids to feed had maybe stole my identity and was receiving my bill instead..... If you're reading this little chinese girl going by Kaylan K... please atleast pay me back for the overdue charges!!!

Work was ofcourse stress free-- Absolutely no prob Bob.. (skippin over this topic)

I did not have the most busy week last week, it was A-Piece-of-cake,that colmonated in me making the decision to pack my weekend full of as many crazy things as I could...just to even it all out ofcourse!

I did NOT spend Saturday getting to make two new friends(Who I love by the way!)... while basking in the sun at a CORNDOG-O-RAMA...


It was most certainly not in East Atlanta... which did not worry me when I drove up and had no clue where I was! (Lol... I love atl...but why would i ever have gone to E.A. before!?)

I would never proceed to pay $4 for a corndog and $3 for watered down lemonade... and enjoy EVERY single bite of it!!!

While soakin' up the rays, and listening to the worst rendition of "Indie Rock" music ever played I did not learn that my abilities to throw a frisbee must have peaked in Middle School!!! I did not get incredibly embarrassed every time I almost took out a random bystanders head.....

We did not watch people attempt to race on tricycles and do watermelon tosses in the street.. so would be such silly things to see in Atl!

I did not end up going to church TWICE on Sunday... only to end up seeing the same sermon twice! (Two diferent churches... they're sister churches so its a really awesome satalite feed to the second one!) And I definitley did not enjoy seeing the sermon about the Jesus Creed just as much the second go around!

And to top off the week I did not find myself at my very first FUSION group... and I didn't enjoy getting to meet more people from church and making plans to hangout with them soon!

As you can see, it was a pretty breezy week.. with NO fun involved...

Love u all... Hope everyone is makin' big 4th of July Plans!!

KK

No comments: