Monday, June 22, 2009

National Geographic

I am utterly in love with National Geographic. If you ever wondered what type of photographer I dream of being all you have to do is flip through the pages of a National Geographic. One day in my life time I dream of shooting just one photograph good enough to grace the pages of such an awe inspiring magazine.

I get so much more joy out of photography than any other art because it's life in the flesh. It's not something that was dreamed up, it's tangible and honest, beautiful in every way possible.



You can capture every moment of life thru your lens.

Stop and find the beauty in each day this week.
Just take your thumb and pointer finger of both hands and make a rectangle with them. Bring it up close to your face, and mentally capture the photos in your life that you may be over looking.
~Wishes of Joy~
KK

No comments: