Monday, June 15, 2009

Doggie Oh Doggie, Where are you??

People I have the THE BUG! Not the flu bug, no no, nothing that icky. And not the Baby bug.. my lordie that idea won't be in my head for a few years! This bug is a good bug, but a bug that has been bugging me and started to drive me crazy (in a good way!) for some time now....

I have... the Doggie Bug!! I want, I want, I want, I NEEEEED a doggie!!! OH people, you have no clue how very much I want a doggie of my own!!
I have names in my head like Moose, and Leo, and Brownie, and Cocoa, and Twisler (even tho I dont like twislers! lol). And I NEEEEED a doggie to give one of my silly, yummy, well-thought-out, loving names to!

I NEEEEEEEEED a doggie to love and to love me too (I hope!) who will follow me around the house, eat all the ice that I accidentally drop on the floor, sit on my feet just to make sure I don't move, cuddle on the bed while watching a good romantic comedy that we'll both love, go on long runs with, and who may genuinely need me as much as I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED them!!! (Do you love how it went from "a" to "them" in just a few paragraphs! Hah!)

Mama Kat is fostering an adorable grey hound named Aries, and I just have to believe that seeing her post about Jesus wanting her to foster him is a SIGN, a flashing NEON sign saying, "HEY KAYLAN!... *pause for dramatic affect* YES..YOU!!!! YOU MY DEAR... NEED A DOGGIE!!!!!!"

*Light Bulb flicks ON*

I need a dog.

People, it's coming--- I have nothing holding me back!...................................

*To be continued......(soon?:) )

KayKay

No comments: