Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Puzzle Time: Secret Revealed

I HAD a SECRET!!!
****Drum roll please****

I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!
I'm the offical homeowner of a beautiful new home here in the sultry, sticky, oh so grogeous south and I'm in love with it!!!!

I haven't quite got moved in yet, its coming along wonderfully, but it's takin' some time to move and get everything I need in order to move in!! It shouldn't be too many more days before I move in and take a few pictures to show!

It's out in the COUNTRY (hence the pic on the puzzle :) ) and it's just.... Amazing!!!!!

I'm so happy to have found a place and be offically out on my own. Apartment life in college was such a learning experience and I loved my roomies, they are my best friends, but it's such a different feeling to have a place of my OWN that I literally own, and hope to grow into in the years to come. It's way too big for me, but I hope that God has a big plan to fill it with lots of little feet down the road. I still believe I'll end up taking all paths to a family that God leads me to be it having my own kids, adoption and/or fostering. I have a big heart and it's open to all things possible in this wonderful world!!!

Even if I travel for missions as planned, I'll always have this home to come back to!!!!!

--LOVE LOVE LOVE--
KK

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Yeah! Yeah!!! That is soo cool!! ;) Congrats

Nana said...

KK, I am so happy for you. And you do have so much love to give.
Love ya.