Friday, July 17, 2009

When You Smile

I love getting on facebook and seeing something that just brightens up my day even more!!

Casey Darnell is an unbelievably amazing Christian guy who has a beautiful heart for God. He is a singer and worship leader to put it simply-- if you listen to his CD I promise you'll love him too!

Anyways, he's down in Panama City right now (I'm thinkin for a camp or sumthin...) and he wrote a song for his wife THIS MORNING and decided to post it on facebook because he misses her and their little girl! (So sweet!) ALSO... They just found out that they are expecting their 2nd child, and his wife is 5 weeks along!!! Please listen to the song, it's called "When You Smile", and let me know what y'all think:

**Go to the bottom of the page to turn off the music before you start the video!!**



His website is http://www.caseydarnell.com/blog if you'd like to check out his CD and learn more about him.

Okay, just wanted to share! I'm gunna go get ready for sushi tonite (I can't wait! Yum Yum Yum! It's been too many weeks since I had it last! lol) Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!


LIVE-LAUGH-LOVE-
Kaylan

No comments: