Friday, July 24, 2009

Lately

Inspired by this blog.

This is me.
I am not blue.
I'm happy
Quite happy.
I promise!!


Wanted to share what's new.

What's old.
And what's going on.

Lately, I have been....

... smiling all the time.


... making lots of friends.


... studying His word.


... living in sundresses.


... soaking up the beautiful weather.


... wanting to take a mini va-ca to the beach.


... decorating.

... playing with green silly putty

... seeing Transformers 1&2

... praying for a sign.

... waking up.. happy.

... small grouping it.

... buying Jonny Diaz's cd... and falling in love with track 3.

... discovering more of my city.

... easing into life in a new house.

... convincing people there cookin is not bad at all.

... cookin home grown veggies.

... being spoiled.

... lovin' it.

...getting little sleeeeeep.

... stopped worrying.

... wearing no makeup.

... hoping a new camera is in my near future.

... sittin outside enjoying all the new sounds of my big big backyard.

... Working hard at GPS.

... gratitude.

... persistence.

... SURRENDER!

... waiting for the weekend to finally start!

What have you all been up to Lately?
love...LOVE...Love
KK

No comments: