Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fourth of July Pix

It's taken me a while to get back to an internet connection to put these photos up, but I knew I had to share a few from my trip to Lake Burton for 4th of July!

Ginny & I are both waterskiers, but I decided to have her lil sis Grace teach me to wake board!! She's an AMAZIN wakeboarder as I'm sure you can tell from this pic-- Pretty Great teacher to coem to fing out!

Catchin' some rays out on the back of the boat!


We ofcourse had watermelon out on the dock on the 4th! It just wouldn't be the same w/o a slice of watermelon in one hand and a salt shaker in the other! Love the south!

Ran around the lake a bit w/ a few people from wwwaaaayyy back in the old WA highschool days. World's most Perfect Best Friend!! She's made my life crazy, but she's made it soooo much for perfect as well! We argue like sisters and laugh like sisters. "We're like mac n cheese-- you can't have one w/o the other!!!"


Another pic of the two of us out on the boat ridin' to see the fireworks!


One of the really cool fireworks pics i was able to capture! Would have loved to have my nice camera with me to slow things down and get an even better shot! (Next Time!!)


We spent the weekend eatting everything Ginny's Gigi cooked and laying out on the boat. I loved learning how to wakeboard! I got up on the 2nd try-- kinda surprised myself even!! That was about all there was to the 4th... Great friends, Great family, and lots of blessings from above!
love-love-love
KK

No comments: